Monday 10 February 2014

The Shard

Friday night in London and guests are in town...what exactly do we do?! Naturally, we decided to visit one of the 3 bars on the 32nd floor of The Shard for a drink (I won't bore you with The Shard credentials but in-case you didn't know, that's only half way up!) So, I put on my most grown up outfit and headed south of the river...dun dun duhhhhh...


The lucky girl that I am settled at a breathtaking table overlooking St. Paul's Cathedral with my tea and champagne infused cocktail and soaked it all in. This really is a treat. And, I mean a REAL treat, that kind of treat where you leave feeling giddy and bouncy. The drinks were delicious, views stunning from every angle and atmosphere second to none. 


Now no Friday will be complete without a casual glug of Verve...


No comments:

Post a Comment